Error rendering web part

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hi,
Thanks for this post, I thought Microsoft should have packaged the Tag Cloud web part to populate list Items or Metadata properties… to make life easy for us – SharePoint admins.

I have a few problems while setting up the Managed Metadata webpart, may be someone could help me to fix this :

I get this error when configuring the properties of the Taxonomy web part:
Web Part Error: Unhandled exception was thrown by the sandboxed code wrapper’s Execute method in the partial trust app domain: An unexpected error has occurred.

And if I don’t set the properties this is the message I get:
Taxonomy WebPart
Error rendering web part: List ‘/Lists/Keywords’ does not exist at site with URL ‘http://WebApp/Site'.

I am very sure, I have the ‘Keywords’ custom list to which it has a managed metadata column, which I want to show as Tag Cloud.

Some internet blogs suggest that the first error is due to a web-part inheritance failure, however I have my doubts as this web-part is being used by so many people and it works for them.

Any help in the direction of fixing this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sabs

Jul 27, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Did you find a solution to this?

I have a similar problem.
I added the wsp through the gallery>solutions at site collection level.

However, when i attempt to add the web part to a page then i get the error...

"unhandled exception was thrown by the sandboxed code wrapper's execute method in the partial trust app domain"

The web part is not added to the page.

Garry

Aug 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Hi,

does anyone have a solution for "unhandled exception was thrown by the sandboxed code wrapper's execute method in the partial trust app domain". Appreciate if there is any solution for this....

Yogesh

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM

you guys need to deploy it to the farm and not the collection -

stsadm -o addsolution [solutionnamegoeshere]